Midwest Rain, Fall And Vegan MoFo Reason 9


Vegan MoFo
Reason Number 9

I love telling people what I eat. . . and then showing them!

It has been a lovely two days here in the Midwest--just look at the pictures. Fall colors are just beginning and this weekend will definitely be fireplace weather! I kept inside most of yesterday (except for that "pick-me-up" trip to the bookstore). It was thundering and lightening--and dumping rain on us--see my rain gauge (now if that had been snow, we would have 3 1/2 feet of the stuff!)Darn. This is not real run-friendly weather. I did, however, despite the rain, run this morning. A little bit of rain doesn't hurt anybody. Plus I've run a marathon in the rain! I spent some fabulous time in the kitchen--where I found great comfort in creating some delicious new recipes!

Comments