Cookbook Collection

Cookbooks line one wall of my kitchen. I have a hard time leaving my house and not stopping in a bookstore to see what I might be missing or what might be on sale. Yes, the internet, stupid. . . I know, I know. You are on a blog, yourself. What better way to search for recipes than to let your fingers dance on the keys. Well, mainly, I love bookstores and libraries. Please support your independent book sellers and peruse the shelves--the cookbook sections are amazing--honestly, they can certainly use the business. If you must shop big box book sellers, I recommend joining their member clubs. And don't forget your local libraries and their yearly sales. I love used books as much as new. Plus, guess what, you can check cookbooks out of your library for free! And of course you know that the most used pages in the cookbook are really the best, right? It is rare to find a used vegan cookbook. Vegetarian, yes. Vegan, rarely. So, here is my collection so far--some new, some used. Waiting for fall to come, more book sales and yes, more new vegan and vegetarian cookbooks sure to be found and published! On one shelf, my three-ring binders--every cook has one, or two, or three--all indexed, of course.

Comments